"Mist" - spray hose
A new efficient system for irrigation of agricultural crops in open ground, watering seedlings in open and closed ground, by sprinkling with perforated hoses. Protecting plants from early spring frosts
- requires low water pressure.
- Irrigation occurs evenly, which accelerates the process of seed germination and increases the survival of seedlings.
- allows you to apply liquid fertilizer directly through the irrigation system, ensuring uniform top dressing.
- with this method of irrigation, the introduced solid fertilizers are easily dissolved, not washed out and absorbed by the soil, coming to the root in full.
- allows you to keep the looseness of the soil.